HOW DOES PREMARITAL TRAINING WORK?
STEP ONE: THE COUPLE'S ASSESSMENT
1. Complete the premarital counseling registration form - with the name and email of the future bride and groom.
2. From there, we will then send you an email with your log-in code to begin the Prepare Enrich assessment.
3. Pay the $35 fee per couple to Prepare Enrich to access the assessment then follow the prompts to begin.
(BRIDE AND GROOM MUST COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT SEPARATELY)
4. After completing the assessment, a report will be automatically generated and sent to us.
5. Once we have received the reports, then we will contact you to arrange your counseling schedule.
STEP TWO: ARRANGE COUNSELING SESSIONS
Our premarital counseling is designed to be completed in eight total hours which qualifies our clients for a $60 discount off of the $72 Texas Marriage License. In some other states where we serve, this waives the entire cost of the marriage license.
STEP THREE: SUBMIT PAYMENT
You can pay electronically on our website or pay by cash or check in person. We require a minimum of 1/2 of the total fee at the inception of our agreement and the remainder of the balance before beginning the third session.
Our premarital assessment and reports are scored and prepared by: